Welcome to Combinatorics Korea.
Combinatorics is a branch of mathematics concerning the study of finite or countable discrete structures. Topics of combinatorics are
- Discrete mathematics,
- Algebraic combinatorics,
- Graph theory,
- Coding theory,
- Ramsey theory,
- Game theory, etc.
We provide the following lists.
- a list of mathematicians related to both Combinatorics and Korea
- a list of combinatorics research groups in Korea
- a list of workshops related to combinatorics held in Korea
- a list of combinatorics journals
This website is constructed PERSONALLY for
- sharing a valuable piece of research information and
- collaborating with other combinatorialists.
Leave comments or send email to administrations, if you want
- to add and edit any information,
- to get an email account of Combinatorics Korea (ex. email@example.com),
- to join managing this site.
We will give an account of Combinatorics Korea, if necessary.
Attention: We do NOT guarantee the accuracy of any information on this website. So, you are entirely responsible for making use of any and all.